Apr 15, 2009

-FUPPETS- Video Of The Day: AFGHAN WHIGS

Today is Wednesday. Hump Day. No one ever wrung more subject matter out of the results of ill-devised humps than the Afghan Whig's Greg Dulli. Here for your pleasure is the Afghan Whigs.

AFGHAN WHIGS - You My Flower



You My Flower Lyrics

so what, you make me hard
if I was harder now I would crack into a million things
things I didn't really need
things I didn't really need
but how I wanted so
what a nice dream
didn't want to wake up
so I kept it dark all the time
dark enough so not to see
but not as dark as the plans that you have for me

so what, you made me smile
I had smiled at lesser things before I ever thought of you
before I thought my soul was mine
now I think about me only when I can find the time
flowers all around
put your lover in the ground
flowers everywhere yeah yeah yeah
nowhere you can be found
I have put you in the ground
nowhere is everywhere
for you my flower

better get myself a drink
better get a couple so I can look you straight in the face
tell you that I think of you
almost as much as you think of you

No comments: