Oct 10, 2008

-FUPPETS- Gets Hard for Libraries

Many thanks to Jaime Instigator for this wonderful article, which made -FUPPETS- rock a dookie.


What we have here is the goddamn cream-dream of every single book lover/collector in existence. This article from Wired.com details a Mr. Jay Walker's personal library, and contains more images of his collection. This gorgeous, motherfucking beautiful thing is one man's personal collection!!! Oh Holy blacktip shark Messiah, please grant me the serenity to not tear my eyes out and crush my own cerebellum in deep abject jealousy. Check out the article and see the magnificence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am actually tearing my own eyes out at this very moment. I'm amazed. and jealous.

Rob Instigator said...

can you imagine being able to spend time in such a place, and to call it your own? DAMN!